Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What does the fox say? You'll probably never know, but at least we can see what that pesky fox is up to with this Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera!
Our Raspberry Pi Night Vision Camera uses the same OV5647 as the standard Raspberry Pi camera, and is, therefore, able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps! It features two high-intensity Infrared LED spotlights for night time recording! The IR LEDs are powered directly from the CSI port and are capable of lighting an area at a distance of 1m to 2m. The camera also features an adjustable 3.6mm focal length lens and a 60-degree viewing angle.
The LED's intensity is limited by the Raspberry Pi power supply, please ensure you have an adequate Raspberry Pi power supply installed. LEDs running at full intensity can get hot, please take care during prolonged use.
The IR LEDs can be bolted to the body of the camera using the included bolts. This connects the 3.3V supply to the boards and secures them in place. If you need to adjust the ambient light threshold (to change when the infrared LED's toggle), there is a tiny adjustable potentiometer on each LED board, you can turn it to change the threshold. Please ensure any fitting or adjusting is completed prior to plugging the device into the Raspberry Pi and switching it on.
- Compatible with all revisions of the Raspberry Pi
- 5 Megapixel OV5647 Camera
- 2 x 3W high-power 850 infrared LEDs: Onboard photoresistor to detect ambient light; Onboard adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED
- Sensors: 0v5647
- Static Image: 5 megapixels
- Aperture (F): 1.8
- Focal Length: 3.6MM (adjustable)
- Diagonal: 60 degree
- Sensor Resolution: 1080p
- Dimension: 25mm x 24mm
- 4 screw holes: Used for both attachment and 3.3V power supply; Supports up to 2 infrared LEDs
- Raspberry Pi Camera Board x 1
- Infrared LED Board x 2
- 30cm FFC Cable for Zero/Zero W x 1
- 50cm FFC Cable for Raspberry Pi 4B/3/2/1B+ x 1
- Small Screwdriver x 1
- Camera Holder Case x 1
- Mounting screws