Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Adopt the universal 32.768kHz crystal oscillator
- With a button cell holder for LIR2032 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Use three lines (CE, I/O, SCLK) to synchronously communicate with CPU, or have a 3-wire interface; support clock signals or RAM data under a multi-byte mode (burst)
- 5-Pin anti-reverse cable included
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~ +70°C
- Power: less than 1mW (data and clock information stored)
- An MQ-2 gas sensor module that outputs an analog value when sensing combustible gas. The higher concentration of the gas is, the greater value it will output. When the value exceeds the threshold set, the signal indicator will light up.
- High sensitivity to liquefied gas, natural gas, town gas, smog, etc.
- With a comparator LM393 to output both digital and analog signals at the same time
- Working voltage: 3.3V - 5V; PCB size: 2.3 x 4.0cm
- Equipped with power light and a signal output indicator
- Hand-hold devices
- Electronic watch
- Electronic alarm
- RTC-DS1302 module x 1
- 5-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1