This is a high-quality I2C LCD2004 display. It's in elegant blue with white contents displayed. It can display 4 rows with 20 characters for each. With IIC/I2C interface, it only takes two I/O ports thus saving more for other usages. You can adjust the contrast by the potentiometer at its back. If you don’t want the backlight, you can also unplug the jumper cap at the LCD back. With this shield, you can display whatever you want by programming the Arduino board. Therefore, this is a perfect choice to make your project more interesting and vivid!
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=I2C_LCD2004
- Sunfounder I2C LCD 2004 displays characters of 4 rows with 20 characters in each.
- Working voltage: 5V DC; Dimension: 60×99x22 mm.
- IIC/I2C interface; only takes two I/O ports.
- I2C Address: 0x27 or 0x3F.
- Works with Arduino Uno/Mega2560 board.
- I2C/IIC LCD2004 Module x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.