Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Raspberry Pi PN532 NFC module, as its name implies, is based on PN532 chip and used to 13.56 MHz near field communication. This module is equipped with an on-board antenna, so there is no external antenna coil. It is compatible with SPI, IIC, and UART interfaces to communicate. With the support of NFC library, Raspberry Pi can connect products with the function of NFC, thus it is easy to use.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=PN532_NFC_Module_for_Raspberry_Pi
- Chip: NXP PN532
- Operation Voltage: 3.3V
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3~5.5V
- Maximum Power Supply Current: 150mA
- Operation Current (Standby Mode): 100mA
- Operation Current (Write Mode): 120mA
- Operation Current (Read Mode): 120mA
- Pointer: PWR
- Interface: Raspberry Pi 20 pins interface, standard SPI interface
- PN532 NFC Module x 1