The kit is normally used in aircraft, Arduino, and Raspberry Pi related products. With good fixing performance and multiple types, it’s easy to use and quite suitable for fixing the products in different thicknesses. Components in this kit are made of nylon material, making them firmer and more anticorrosive, and will not rust like metal. What’s more, this kit is also equipped with an M2 screwdriver, needless of buying a new one. The package box is beautifully designed to separate different types of components, making it more portable and easy to use.
- With good applicability and fixing performance: widely used in fixing the aircrafts, Arduino and Raspberry Pi related products.
- Includes 210 pieces of fasteners like M3 in various lengths and M2.5 spacers, screws, nuts, etc.
- All components (except the screwdriver) made of durable nylon to be firm, anticorrosive and compact.
- Comes with an exquisite and portable package which is separated into several grids for easy and tidy storage.
- Equipped with a small M2 screwdriver to fasten the M2.5 and M3 screws.
Spacers Male-Female (6mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Spacers Male-Female (8mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Spacers Male-Female (10mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Spacers Male-Female (12mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Spacers Male-Female (15mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Spacers Male-Female (20mm + 6mm, M3) x 10
Screws (M3 x 6mm) x 60
Nuts (M3) x 60
Spacers Male-Female (11mm + 6mm, M2.5) x 10
Screws (M2.5 x 6mm) x 10
Nuts (M2.5) x 10
M2 Screwdriver x 1
Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.