Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- A photoresistor module of which the resistance decreases with increasing incident light intensity.
- Sensitive to ambient light conditions; so it is generally used to detect the light intensity in the surroundings, trigger MCU or relay module, etc.
- Use a highly-sensitive photoresistor sensor.
- With power light; a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Working voltage: 3.3-5VDC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- Photoresistor Sensor Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1