● Raspberry Pi UPS（Uninterruptible Power Supplies ) module，compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3 and all Model B/B+ series. Also suitable for other boards powered by USB (5V/3A) such as Banana Pi/ODROID-C4/Libre Computer Board.
● Pass-through charging technology, battery pack included. It can charge Raspberry Pi and battery pack simultaneously.
● Battery protection technology, support over charge/discharge protection, balance charging and over heating protection.
● UPS module output: 5V/3A, battery charge : 5V/2A MAX.
● Battery capacity : 7.4V 2000mAh. Battery life : 3-4 hours.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What a UPS Does?
- If your Raspberry Pi project needs to be powered all the time relying solely on the mains power system may leave you in strife. Dropouts and surges can be regular occurrences depending on your location and these often last a couple of hours.
- Any power fluctuation can be harmful to your Raspberry Pi and a power outage will shut down your Raspberry Pi instantly. This means it will not shut down safely which results in any information being written to the SD becoming lost and increasing the potential for corrupting all of the information on your SD Card.
- A UPS ensures that if a power interruption occurs with the main supply (interruption = blackout), a battery or another power source will jump in, take over the role of the mains supply and continue normal operation of the device without the system ever losing power. Often UPS is seen as the emergency power method. When the mains are repaired the UPS is then recharged ready for the next calamity.
- All information is available in one online tutorial: pipower-v2.rtfd.io
- Online Tutorial:
This tutorial is available in the following languages
Please click on the respective links to access the document in your preferred language.
Projects Where UPS are Invaluable
Remote Camera System
Safe Shutdown and Data Protection
DIY Robot Car
How to Install a UPS module to a Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- Power for Raspberry Pi - A Power Supply Module designed for Raspberry Pi supports supply either with two 18650 Li-ion batteries or by the Micro USB port from extra power
- LED Indicators - On the shield, there lies a 4-LED indicator showing the electric quantity of the batteries in 4 levels. Each indicator represents 25% of the power
- Recharging Function - When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged
- Easy to Assemble - PiPower is small enough to be carried with you and so light that it won't add too much weight to the pi. With detailed manual makes it easy to install
- Output: 5V/3A, Input: 5V/0.5A-2A ,Dimension: 90mm x 56mm x 24mm