Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
PiPower is a power supply module for Raspberry Pi UPS with recharging function. It can UPS output 5V/3A power supply to meet various Raspberry Pi usage situation. Plus Power enables the Raspberry Pi to be used in a movable manner.
You need to use two 18650 flat top rechargeable batteries. The larger the battery capacity, the longer you use. You can choose according to your needs.
It has 4 power indicators can tell the remaining electric quantity by 4 levels, each indicator represents 25% of the power, and is equipped with a power switch to turn on/off the power of the Raspberry Pi without plugging or unplugging the power cord.
When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged.
The PiPower is easy to assemble, you can see the steps in the manual clearly, with a protective lid and standoffs, the module can stand and uphold the Pi, after the installation is complete, just connect the cable included, and then turn on the switch on the PiPower Module to use your Raspberry Pi.
1) The module supports recharging the battery.
2) When installing the batteries, pay attention to the poles - place batteries based on the "+" and "-" marks on the module and DO NOT connect to the positive and negative poles inversely.
3) The quantity of electricity is only indicated when it's above 7.4V. Since the safe scope of application is 7.4V-8.4V (2 batteries), if it's lower than 7.4V, the batteries may be hurt. Therefore, when there's no indication of electricity, please recharger the battery immediately.
Building the PiPower
- Power for Raspberry Pi - A Power Supply Module designed for Raspberry Pi supports supply either with two 18650 Li-ion batteries or by the Micro USB port from extra power
- LED Indicators - On the shield, there lies a 4-LED indicator showing the electric quantity of the batteries in 4 levels. Each indicator represents 25% of the power
- Recharging Function - When the battery power is low, you can insert a 5V/0.5A ~ 2A Micro USB cable to charge the batteries, and the charging indicator will light up and turn off when fully charged
- Easy to Assemble - PiPower is small enough to be carried with you and so light that it won't add too much weight to the pi. With detailed manual makes it easy to install
- Output: 5V/3A, Input: 5V/0.5A-2A ,Dimension: 90mm x 56mm x 24mm
- PiPower Module x 1
- Type-C USB Cable x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Back Cover x 1
- Screwdriver x 1
- M2.5x6 Screw x 6
- M2.5x11 Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x8+6 Nylon Standoff x 6
- M2.5x20+6 Nylon Standoff x 6