Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This module contains an ultrasonic sensor to detect the distance to an obstacle in front. It is usually used on robots to avoid obstacles. With the two holes, it can be installed easily on the robot. The sensor detects obstacles 0.79 inch-275.6 inch away, though it keeps stable signal output within 196.85 inches and the signals become weaker and weaker when it gets farther away from the obstacle beyond 196.85 inches.
There is a power indicator light added onside to indicate power on/off. The 3-pin design makes it unique among most of the ultrasonic module in the market: the same pin to trigger and receive signals. The 3-pin anti-reverse cable included making the wiring tighter and more convenient. Also, the beautiful cartoon design and the red PCB add to its fascination.
For more information, refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=SF-SR02_Ultrasonic_Module
- An ultrasonic module with a detection range of 0.79 inch-275.6 inch; signals detected are stable within 196.85 inches, grow weaker beyond 196.85 inches, and at last disappear.
- Better Than HC-SR04 in Performance.
- With a power indicator LED so you can tell whether it is powered.
- Auxiliary 4-pin anti-reverse cable, thus making the wiring tighter and convenient.
- Operating voltage: 5V; Working current: 16mA.
Note: Pin NSE is to burn firmware to the chip when it's manufactured and does not need to use later. If you hear some slight noise during the application, it's fine.
- SF-SR02 Ultrasonic Module x 1
- 4pin anti-reverse cable x 1