- IoT Starter Kit for Beginners: The SunFounder Raspberry Pi Pico W Ultimate Starter Kit offers a rich IoT learning experience for beginners aged 8+. With 450+ components, 117 projects, and expert-led video lessons, this kit makes learning microcontroller programming and IoT engaging and accessible.
- Expert-Guided Video Lessons: This kit includes 27 video tutorials by the renowned educator, Paul McWhorter. His engaging style simplifies complex concepts, ensuring an effective learning experience in microcontroller programming.
- Wide Range of Hardware: The kit includes a diverse array of components like sensors, actuators, LEDs, LCDs, and more, enabling you to experiment and create a variety of projects with the Raspberry Pi Pico W.
- Supports Multiple Languages: The kit offers versatility with support for three programming languages - MicroPython, C/C++, and Piper Make, providing a diverse programming learning experience.
- Dedicated Support: Benefit from our ongoing assistance, including a community forum and timely technical help for a seamless learning experience.
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- About SunFounder:
SunFounder is an 11-year-old STEAM and Maker education company that helps beginners to learn Raspberry Pi, Arduino, ESP32 from zero to hero.
- About Paul McWhorter:
Paul McWhorter is a retired engineer and a dedicated technology educator. With his YouTube channel and website, TopTechBoy, Paul aims to make complex technical concepts accessible to learners of all levels. His tutorials cover a wide range of topics, including Python, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and more. Through clear explanations and step-by-step demonstrations, Paul empowers his audience to understand and apply programming and electronics principles. His passion for teaching and expertise in the field make him a valuable resource for anyone looking to delve into the world of technology.
- About The SunFounder Raspberry Pi Pico W Ultimate Starter Kit:
Your gateway to IoT and microcontroller programming. With 450+ components and 117 online projects, this comprehensive kit ignites your creativity. Our expert-led tutorials by Paul McWhorter make learning enjoyable for beginners and advanced users. Supports MicroPython, C/C++, and Piper Make, offering diverse programming options. Explore sensors, actuators, LEDs, and LCDs for endless project possibilities. From home automation to robotics, this kit empowers your tech journey. Join a thriving community of makers and learners. Unleash your potential with the SunFounder Raspberry Pi Pico W Ultimate Starter Kit!
- Online Tutorial:
This tutorial is available in the following languages
Please click on the respective links to access the document in your preferred language.
Support 3 Popular Programming Languages
C++(Compatible with Arduino IDE)-39 projects
Piper Make-16 projects
Multiple interesting and practical projects you can do with the Raspberry Pi Pico W Ultimate Kit
Digital Bubble Level
The dots on the LED matrix move with the tilt of the Mpu6050 module.
A 4-digit 7-segment display can be used as a counter, adding one every second.
RFID Music Player
It will play music once with a flashing light effect when the RFID reader reads your card.
Setup Web Server
You can write your own web page to control your RGB LED and show the temperature.
Security System with @IFTTT
When someone passes by your door, Pico W will send a security alert to your email inbox via IFTTT.
Real-time Weather From @OpenWeatherMap
This is a Web-based real-time weather clock that tracks the weather in your city.