Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
A switch Hall sensor module that is composed of a switch Hall sensor, resistor, and capacitor in an integrated circuit.
Based on the Hall Effect, a Hall sensor is a one that varies its output voltage in response to a magnetic field. Hall sensors can be categorized into linear (analog) Hall sensors and switch Hall sensors. A switch Hall sensor consists of voltage regulator, Hall element, differential amplifier, Schmitt trigger, and output terminal and it outputs digital values.
The module can be applied to the measurement of revolution, revolving speed, wind speed, flow speed, proximity switch, door lock notification device, alarm, auto-control circuit, etc.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Hall_Sensor_module
- Signals are output as long as there is a conductor cutting the magnet field.
- High precision and good linearity, Adjustable sensitivity (accurate adjustment).With no contact, abrasion, shaking or bound.
- Working voltage: 5V;PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- With power light and signal output indicator.
- Output digital signals, with a 3-pin anti-reverse cable, included.