Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This T-shape extension board, as the name suggests, is to extend the GPIOs of a Raspberry Pi. Underneath the power and GND pins can be plugged into the + and – rails on a breadboard, making it easy and neat to connect. A filter capacitor is added between the power and GND for steady voltage output. With this T_Extension Board, you can make your experiments more conveniently and easily!
- A T-shape Extension Board extends the pins of Raspberry Pi and can be directly plugged into a breadboard.
- Separate UART pins, convenient for logging into the Raspberry Pi by serial port.
- All pins are labeled with BCM, those on the right sequenced by wiringPi.
- The power and GND pins underneath can be plugged into the power (+) and ground (-) rails on the breadboard.
- With a power indicator LED, and well-designed socket in case of inverse cable connection
- T-Extension Board with 40-pin Ribbon Cable x 1