This Ultimate Starter Kit is designed for the Raspberry Pi hobbyists, equipped with the basic components to use the Raspberry Pi, including the TF card, the power cord, breadboard without soldering, colorful jumper wires, the RAB Holder for holding the Arduino boards, Raspberry Pi, some resistors, LEDs, buttons, and so on. It works with Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+, 2 model B, and 3 model B. This kit makes it possible for you to learn Raspberry Pi from scratch. Through this kit, you will learn the basics of using a Raspberry Pi - burning a system onto the Raspberry Pi and connecting it to the Internet, opening a Bash shell, and using GPIO for control. Next, to learn programming.
Besides, some basic experiments are prepared for you to learn, therefore you will master how to write the code for simple experiments. With this simple but useful kit, you will learn the Raspberry Pi with ease, and be fascinated with applying it for more creative making works!
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi hobbyists, this entry-level learning kit leads you to step into the fantastic Raspberry Pi world from scratch.
- With an elaborate instruction manual on how to use Raspberry Pi including installation Raspbian system and do experiments, also the code explanation, so as to understand the Raspberry Pi quickly.
- With a RAB Holder large enough to install a Raspberry Pi, an Arduino Uno or a Mega 2560, and a breadboard altogether, making it convenient for building projects.
- Equipped with 8G TF card Raspbian Preloaded, USB cable, LED, resistors, and more other necessary components for Raspberry beginners.
- T-Extension Board & 40-Pin GPIO Cable with pin name marked for convenient wiring in experiments; Raspberry Pi NOT included.
- M2.5*6 Screw x 4
- M3*6 Screw x 6
- M3*10 Screw x 2
- Resistor (220Ω) x 8
- Resistor (1kΩ) x 8
- Resistor (10kΩ) x 4
- LED (red) x 8
- LED (green) x 8
- LED (yellow) x 8
- RGB LED x 1
- Button x 5
- TF Card x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- Color Code Calculator Card x 1
- RAB Holder x 1
- T-Extension Board x 1
- 40-Pin GPIO Cable x 1
- Breadboard x 1
- Male-to-Male Jumper Wire x 65
- Case for Raspberry Pi x 1
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.