SunFounder RasPad, an all-in-one portable Raspberry Pi tablet, with access to all the Raspberry Pi ports to connect any peripherals needed to create customized projects. Raspberry Pi is a great invention. But if you’re new to it, it’s confusing to know where to start, what accessories you’ll need, or how to set it up. iPads are known for being convenient, but it’s a closed source and only has 1 port; making it hard to customize and build. With RasPad, you can now create and program your projects anytime, anywhere. In addition, it can help developers of every level. Experienced developers can use it for complicated IoT/AI projects and beginners can use it to build creative projects easily right away. The intuitive interface gives beginners lets them start marking immediately after unboxing!
- 100% Compatible With The Raspberry Pi 3B+, You can start a sensor project in seconds.
- A Mobile Workstation: Lightweight Frame, Built-in battery, 10” touchscreen, and Audio In One
- All The Ports Of 3B+ Are Retained
- Graphical User Interface Software Available
- A Tablet to Program & A Remote Controller & A Spare Display, Besides programming, RasPad can be as a good Remote Stream Display, too.
- RasPad x 1
- Power Adapter x 1
Note: The Cooling Fan is not included in this kit;
- Part No.: 3007 mini Cooling Fan, with the JST connector.
- Outline Dimension: 30*30*7MM
- Rated Voltage: DC5V
- Voltage Range: 3.5V-6V
- Starting Voltage: 3V
- Rated Current: 0.17A+5%