When a low level is given to SIG, the PNP transistor is energized; then the coil of the relay thus is energized and the normally open contact is closed, with LED lighting up. If a high level is given to SIG, the PNP de-energized; thus, the relay returns to the original state and the LED goes out.
- A relay module to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting to an MCU.
- Support control of DC and AC signals (AC 220V load)
- Working voltage: 5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 4.3 cm
- With power light and signal output indicator
- A 3-pin anti-reverse cable included
The module can be used as a development module on an MCU or for control of household appliances.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Relay(LOW)_for_Arduino
- Relay Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1