1. A relay module to control high voltages with a low voltage by connecting to an MCU.
2. Support control of DC and AC signals (AC 220V load).
3. Working voltage: 5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 4.3 cm.
4. With power light and signal output indicator.
5. A 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Product Description
When a low level is given to SIG, the PNP transistor is energized; then the coil of the relay thus is energized and the normally open contact is closed, with LED lighting up. If a high level is given to SIG, the PNP de-energized; thus, the relay returns to the original state and the LED goes out.
The module can be used as a development module on an MCU or for control of household appliances.
More details can be found in WIKI.
- 1 x Relay Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable
- Additional Information
Name Relay Module Low Level Free Shipping No UPC 717760734570