The RGB LED module is constituted of a plug-in full-color LED. The intensity of the three primary colors, namely, red, green, and blue, can be adjusted by PWM voltage input at pins R, G and B, thus producing a variety of mixed colors. To control the module by Arduino can realize fascinating lighting.
More details can be in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=RGB_LED_Module
- Use a plug-in full-color common-anode RGB LED.
- A 330ohm current-limiting resistor is connected to each pin of the RGB to protect the LED from burning.
- Adopt PWM technology to mix the three primary colors and obtain various colors.
- Working voltage: 3.3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
- RGB LED Module x 1
- 4-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1