1. Use a plug-in full-color common-anode RGB LED.
2. A 330ohm current-limiting resistor is connected to each pin of the RGB to protect the LED from burning.
3. Adopt PWM technology to mix the three primary colors and obtain various colors.
4. Working voltage: 3.3-5V DC; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
5. 4-Pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Product Description
The RGB LED module is constituted of a plug-in full-color LED. The intensity of the three primary colors, namely, red, green, and blue, can be adjusted by PWM voltage input at pins R, G and B, thus producing a variety of mixed colors. To control the module by Arduino can realize a fascinating lighting.
More details can be in WIKI.
- 1 * RGB LED Module
- 1 * 4-Pin anti-reverse cable
- Additional Information
Name RGB LED Module Free Shipping No UPC 717760734631