- An analog temperature sensor module that consists of an NTC thermistor, resistor, capacitor in a circuit.
- The NTC thermistor is very sensitive to ambient temperature and hence widely used to detect the temperature, with a wide range of temperature measurements.
- Working voltage: 3.3V-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- High measurement accuracy with a wide range, good stability, and strong overload capacity.
The module can be applied to temperature detection, temperature control sensor, and ambient temperature detection.
More details can be found in http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Thermistor_Module.
- Thermistor sensor module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Write Your Own Review