- Product Description
1. USAGE - A tilt switch is to detect an inclination.
2. BIDIRECTIONAL CONDUCTION - Use a ball switch as bidirectional conduction.
3. ANTI-REVERSE PORT - Provides a firm connection.
4. INDICATORS - With an indicator for digital signal output.
5. Working voltage: 3.3-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm
For more information, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Tilt_Switch_Sensor_Module
The tilt switch module uses a ball tilt switch as bidirectional conduction. When it tilts towards either side, as long as the tilt degree and force meet the condition, the switch will be energized; thus, it will output low level signals.
- 1 x Tilt Switch Module
- 1 x 3-Pin anti-reverse cable