- Product Description
The tilt switch module uses a ball tilt switch as bidirectional conduction. When it tilts towards either side, as long as the tilt degree and force meet the condition, the switch will be energized; thus, it will output low-level signals.Features
- USAGE - A tilt switch is to detect an inclination.
- BIDIRECTIONAL CONDUCTION - Use a ball switch as bidirectional conduction.
- ANTI-REVERSE PORT - Provides a firm connection.
- INDICATORS - With an indicator for digital signal output.
- Working voltage: 3.3-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm
For more information, please refer to http://wiki.sunfounder.cc/index.php?title=Tilt_Switch_Sensor_ModulePackage List
- Tilt Switch Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1