Registered AirMailShipping time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a great kit for you to learn about Arduino and apply many smart home devices. Apart from a components list, we also provide details about the Devicebit Platform including operation instructions, and 7 experiments to apply these components and learn about the related modules.
Detailed materials such as module description, principle explanation and related code are provided on the corresponding page in LEARN on SunFounder website.
Now start your IoT journey!
Please note that the manual is not included, please check the following link for the tutorial:
- The Smart Home IoT Kit enables you to DIY a simple smart home system with Arduino, providing fun and convenience.
- With a detailed user manual containing 8 projects, code, datasheets, and so on; on DeviceBit, you can control devices remotely in real-time via the controller options.
- Quick-responding technical support for free.
- In this Smart Home system, you can constantly upload the data read from sensors to DeviceBit.
- Experiment 1 How to Use Photoresistor Module
- Experiment 2 How to Use Humiture Sensor DHT11 module
- Experiment 3 How to Use MQ-2 Gas Sensor
- Experiment 4 How to Use PIR
- Experiment 5 How to Use Gas Pressure Sensor BMP180
- Experiment 6 How to Use RFID Module
- Experiment 7 How to Use NRF24L01
- Experiment 8 DeviceBit Platform and Control Board Joint Test
- nRF24L01 x 2
- Photoresistor x1
- Gas Sensor x 1
- Humiture Sensor x 1
- RFID RC522 x 1
- RFID Key Fob x 1
- Barometer-BMP180 x 1
- Human Body Infrared Sensor PIR x 1
- Network Module W5100 x 1
- 4-channel Relay Module x 1
- Nano x 1
- Mega 2560 R3 x 1
- Push-Button (small) x 5
- LED (Red) x 5
- Capacitor Ceramic (100nF) x 2
- Resistor (220Ω) x 5
- Breadboard x 2
- Dupont wire (F-to-M) x 40
- Dupont wire (M-to-M) x 20
- Dupont wire (F-to-F) x 20
- USB Cable for SunFounder Mega 2560 x 1
- USB Cable for SunFounder Nano x 1
- 3-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 5
- 4-Pin Anti-reverse Cable x 5