The original Philips MFRC522 chip design circuit card reader is easy to use and low cost, and applies to the user equipment development, the reader and the development of advanced applications, and the need for the user RF card terminal design/production. This module can be directly loaded into various reader modules. It utilizes a voltage of 3.3V, through the SPI interface with simply a few wires. Directly connected with a CPU motherboard, the module can work in a stable and reliable manner as a distance card reader.
- The RF IC Card module design the circuit of the card read by using the original Philips MFRC522 chip
- Easy to use, with pin header. The module can be directly loaded into the various reader molds.
- Applicable for the user who need to design or manufacture the RF card terminal.
- Module Interface: SPI， Data transfer rate: Maximum 10Mbit/s.
- Power Voltage : 3.3V,Operating frequency: 13.56MHz.
- Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Read Range: 0 ~ 35mm (mifare1 card)
- Size: 40mm×60mm
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20-80 degrees Celsius
- Environmental Storage Temperature: -40-85 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: relative humidity 5% -95%
- Module interfaces SPI: Data transfer rate maximum 10Mbit/s
- Supported card types: Mifare1 S50, Mifare1 S70, MIFARE Ultralight, Mifare Pro, and MIFARE DESFire.
- RFID RC522 module x 1
- RFID key fob x 1
- RFID Card x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.