As the driving module, the SunFounder-designed Robot HAT for Raspberry Pi integrates the motor driving, servo driving, and preset ADC, PWM, and digital pins for you to extend the functionality. There is already a speaker in the Robot HAT to facilitate TTS (Text-to-Speech), sound effects, background music, etc.
The Robot car kit is open source, providing schematics, structure diagrams, and source code. All information is available in one online tutorial: picar-x.rtfd.io
Note: Batteries and Raspberry Pi are not included
1. Order processing times
All orders are processed within 24 hours after they are placed. Usually, we are able to ship orders the next day. Weekend orders are shipped on the following Monday. You will receive a shipping confirmation email from our system when the shipping information has been uploaded.
2. Free Shipping on ALL orders
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more shipment details.
NOTE: All the orders will be shipped from our China warehouse.
3. Delivery Area
Hong Kong SAR, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
4. How do I track my order?
GOT A SUNFOUNDER ACCOUNT?
Easy Peasy! Log into your account through the online store, check out the fulfilment status against your recent order. If the order has been fulfilled, click onto the order information & you can find your tracking information here.
I DON'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT YET
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email. You will then be able to track your order through the tracking link on the email. If you haven't received an email yet, please reach out to us at email@example.com, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
5. Shipping Method and Delivery Times
DHL(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on http://www.dhl.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
UPS(Orders Over $400)
Delivery Time: 3-7 working days
You can track on https://www.ups.com/track or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 7-12 working days
You can track on https://www.usps.com/ or https://www.17track.net/en
Delivery Time: 12-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
Super Economy Global
Delivery Time: 30-60 working days
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
6. Customs & Import fees
Such as the products you buy on our site - can't simply be shipped freely from country to country. When goods are imported into a different country or customs territory, there is a charge called Customs Duty that must apply. This is charged by the local customs authority where the goods are being imported into.
If Customs Duty is payable to your territory, you'll be responsible for paying it to the authorities, so SunFounder isn't involved in this process. Whether Customs Duty is payable, and by how much, depends on a whole lot of different things. For example, many countries have a 'low value threshold' below which they do not charge any Customs Duty.
If you do have to pay Customs Duty though, the amount payable is usually calculated based on the value of the goods and the type of goods being imported.
AND IF I DON'T PAY THE CUSTOMS DUTY?
If, for whatever reason, you refuse the customs fee and the parcel is returned back to us. If you're still unsure on whether you'll be subject to customs fees, we recommend contacting your local customs office for more info before placing your order!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
About the PiCar-X:
- SunFounder PiCar-X is an AI self-driving robot car that uses Raspberry Pi as its control center. Visual Programming Web Control is available for the Raspberry Pi 4B 3B+ 3B.
- As the driving module, the SunFounder-designed Robot HAT for Raspberry Pi integrates the motor driving, servo driving, and preset ADC, PWM, and digital pins for you to extend the functionality. There is already a speaker in the Robot HAT to facilitate TTS (Text-to-Speech), sound effects, background music, etc.
- With a robust aluminium body and Robot HAT board based on Raspberry Pi development, PiCar-X is easy to control and assembled. It comes with multiple playing modes.
- The Robot car kit is open source, providing schematics, structure diagrams, and source code. All information is available in one online tutorial: picar-x.rtfd.io
Make Your Own Remote-Controlled Car
An ideal toy car robotic kit for creating your own robot and exploring endless activities.
- Play in Python with Web Control - A web control page for your operation, available on your smart phone, tablet and desktop, etc.
- Play in Blockly (like Scratch) - A visual programming tool - is available to help you grasp programming skills. There are 14 examples to help you understand blockly programming.
- Each of the mounted camera modules, ultrasonic modules, and line tracking modules can independently perform functions like color detection, face detection, automatic obstacle avoidance, and automatic line tracking, etc.
Through its camera, the car can detect faces, colors (6) and QR codes, as well as trained hand gestures and traffic signs.
PiCar-X can also recognize nearly 90 different objects which are the trained models from Tensorflow.
Using an ultrasonic module, PiCar-X can see obstacles ahead and avoid them easily.
Even if you put PiCar-X on a high desktop, you don't have to worry about it falling off.
The car has a speaker for TTS (Text-to-Speech), sound effects, and background music to bring you a good mood.
Python & Blockly Programming
You can program the car in Thonny using Python, or using a Blockly-based APP like Scratch.
M1.4 Nut x 6
M3 Nut x 6
M3 Self-locking Nut x 6
M4 Self-locking Nut x 4
M1.4 x 6 Screw 6
M1.5 x 4 Self-tapping Screw x 8
M2 x 4 Screw x 6
M2 x 10 Screw 8
M2.5 x 6 Screw x 6
M3 x 4 Countersunk Screw x 4
Servo x 3
One-Side Servo Arm
Servo Screw A
Double-Side Servo Arm
Servo Screw B
Cross Servo Arm
Servo Screw B
Grayscale Module x 1
Ultrasonic Module x 1
Camera Module x 1
M3 x 6 Screw x 8
M4 x 20 Screw x 4
M3 x 25 Screw x 8
M2.5 x 8 + 6 Nylon Standoff x 6
M2.5 x 11 + 6 Nylon Standoff x 6
M3 x 24 Nylon Standoff x 4
M3 x 35 Screw x 4
O1 Washer x 1
T1 Washer x 6
T2 Washer x6
Grayscale Module Cable x 2
Ultrasonic Module Cable x 2
FFC Cable x 2
Robot HAT x 1
Battery Holder x 1, Battery Ribbon x 1
Rear Wheel x 2, Front Wheel x 2
TT Motor x 2
Spiral Cable Wrap x 1
Screwdriver x 1
Cross Socket Wrench for Self-locking Nuts x 1, Structural Plate