A reed switch is a type of line switch component that realizes control by magnetic signals. It induces by a magnet. The “switch” here means dry reed pipe, which is a kind of contact passive electronic switch component with the advantage of simple structure, small size, and easy to control. When a magnetic substance approaches, the switch senses the magnetic force and is electrified; thus, the module outputs a low level. When there is not a magnet approach, the module is de-energized and will output high. The induction distance between the reed switch and magnet should be less than 1.5cm; otherwise, the module won't be sufficiently sensitive to the magnet field and give no response.
The module can be applicable to a variety of devices including SPC exchange, photocopier, washing machine, refrigerator, camera, door contact, electromagnetic relay, gasometer, etc.
- A reed switch module to detect the magnetic field. Different from Hall sensors which are generally used to measure the speed of intelligent vehicles and count assembly lines, reed switches are often used to detect whether there is a magnetic field.
- Use a normally open reed switch.
- Working voltage: 3.3-5V; PCB size: 2.0 x 2.0 cm.
- Output digital signals.
- With power light; a 3-pin anti-reverse cable included.
- Reed Switch Module x 1
- 3-Pin anti-reverse cable x 1
Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.