Generally, we will ship the orders with Free Shipping, without the minimum order amount requirement. You may check if the free shipping method is available to your country in the Delivery Area below.
As soon as your order is packed and shipped, you'll receive a shipping confirmation email.
If you don't find your country in the delivery area, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, our sales staff will contact you ASAP.
For distributors, please contact us at email@example.com for more shipment details.
Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Macao SAR, Malaysia, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, etc.
Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, etc.
Australia, New Zealand
Canada, Mexico, United States
Delivery Time: 7-15 working days
You can track on https://www.17track.net/en
* Delivery Time - These are the delivery estimates provided by our shipping partners and apply from point of dispatch, not from point of sale. Once your parcel leaves our warehouse, we cannot control any delays after that point.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This cute learning kit focuses on the popular open source platform Arduino. You can learn the knowledge of the Arduino servo and ultrasonic ranging module by applying this kit.
It is a new mobile robot called Sloth developed by our team. Each leg has 2 joints driven by servo. One 9V chargeable lithium batteries are to supply the bot when the SunFounder Nano is used as the control board, compatible with the Arduino Nano. A servo control board connects with the batteries, servos, SunFounder Nano, and the HC-SR04 ultrasonic ranging module. Sloth can move forward and detect the range to make a turn when encountering an obstacle.
In addition, when learning to program, you can also have the fun to build a pretty cool bio-robot by yourself.
- High-quality Sloth robot -updated with high performance 9G servo motors which confirm the good quality.
- Humanoid robot - the cute Bio-robot walk with two legs, you can program on it to change its gestures and directions, liking Alternate speed and alternate left or right feet. Let's dancing with it.
- Learn to code easily - you can learn how to code faster and easier than ever with visual programming language software, or coding for Arduino .
- Obstacle avoiding - with the "eyes" (Ultrasonic), it can avoid obstacles Intelligently
- Easy to assemble - the new generation educational toy is more easy for kids to assemble with the detailed instructions.